We thank C. Kunert for the TEM images and H. Hänsel and S. Haque, Imperial College, London, for fruitful discussions. This work was supported by the German Research Council (DFG/SFB 481-Project B4). A.C. acknowledges financial support from the European Union's “Marie-Curie Actions” of the “Polyfilm” Research Training Network.
Charge Separation at Self-Assembled Nanostructured Bulk Interface in Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 20, pages 3364–3368, May 12, 2006
How to Cite
Lindner, S. M., Hüttner, S., Chiche, A., Thelakkat, M. and Krausch, G. (2006), Charge Separation at Self-Assembled Nanostructured Bulk Interface in Block Copolymers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3364–3368. doi: 10.1002/anie.200503958
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!