We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for generous support. We also thank Dr. W. Carrillo-Cabrera and Dr. P. Formanek for fruitful discussions and experimental help with FIB.
Intrinsic Electric Dipole Fields and the Induction of Hierarchical Form Developments in Fluorapatite–Gelatine Nanocomposites: A General Principle for Morphogenesis of Biominerals?†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1911–1915, March 13, 2006
How to Cite
Simon, P., Zahn, D., Lichte, H. and Kniep, R. (2006), Intrinsic Electric Dipole Fields and the Induction of Hierarchical Form Developments in Fluorapatite–Gelatine Nanocomposites: A General Principle for Morphogenesis of Biominerals?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 1911–1915. doi: 10.1002/anie.200504465
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!