The authors thank M. Jakubowski and S. Pötz for laboratory support, G. Koch, C. Gath, and K. Peppler for the TEM and SEM images, Dr. M. Bertmer (RWTH Aachen) for the 2H NMR spectra, and Prof. Dr. M. Hunger for the 29Si MAS NMR spectra. Special thanks to U. Weißgüttel (Martin Luther University, Halle–Wittenberg) for particle sieving and determination of particle sizes. Financial support from the Justus Liebig University and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged.
Spherical Particles of Phenylene-Bridged Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 31, pages 5210–5214, August 4, 2006
How to Cite
Rebbin, V., Schmidt, R. and Fröba, M. (2006), Spherical Particles of Phenylene-Bridged Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5210–5214. doi: 10.1002/anie.200504568
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!