Carbon Nanotubes Contain Metal Impurities Which Are Responsible for the “Electrocatalysis” Seen at Some Nanotube-Modified Electrodes
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 16, pages 2533–2537, April 10, 2006
How to Cite
Banks, C. E., Crossley, A., Salter, C., Wilkins, S. J. and Compton, R. G. (2006), Carbon Nanotubes Contain Metal Impurities Which Are Responsible for the “Electrocatalysis” Seen at Some Nanotube-Modified Electrodes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 2533–2537. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600033
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!