This work was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), and we acknowledge a post-doctoral grant from CAPES–Brazil for R.R.S. We thank Edward L. Kunkes for help with catalyst preparation and characterization. We thank Randy D. Cortright and Manos Mavrikakis for discussions throughout this project.
Glycerol as a Source for Fuels and Chemicals by Low-Temperature Catalytic Processing†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 24, pages 3982–3985, June 12, 2006
How to Cite
Soares, R. R., Simonetti, D. A. and Dumesic, J. A. (2006), Glycerol as a Source for Fuels and Chemicals by Low-Temperature Catalytic Processing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3982–3985. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600212
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!