Financial support of this research was provided by the NIH (GM59945). Computing resources from the NCSA (CHE020059) and the NSF CRIF program (CHE0131132) are acknowledged. We thank Steve Dixon, Giorgio Lauri, and Prof. Kenneth Merz for assistance with the QM-QSAR program. We are grateful to Bill Nugent for supplying the unpublished data for P3.
A Priori Theoretical Prediction of Selectivity in Asymmetric Catalysis: Design of Chiral Catalysts by Using Quantum Molecular Interaction Fields†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 33, pages 5502–5505, August 18, 2006
How to Cite
Ianni, J. C., Annamalai, V., Phuan, P.-W., Panda, M. and Kozlowski, M. C. (2006), A Priori Theoretical Prediction of Selectivity in Asymmetric Catalysis: Design of Chiral Catalysts by Using Quantum Molecular Interaction Fields. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5502–5505. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600329
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!