The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Schwerpunktprogramm 1118). Dr. Michael Serafin (University of Gießen), Dr. Olaf Walter (Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe), and Dr. Frank Hampel (University of Erlangen-Nürnberg) are acknowledged for their kind hospitality and their help to introduce C.W. to the details of crystal-structure analysis in nontrivial situations.
Crystallographic Characterization of a Synthetic 1:1 End-On Copper Dioxygen Adduct Complex†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 23, pages 3867–3869, June 2, 2006
How to Cite
Würtele, C., Gaoutchenova, E., Harms, K., Holthausen, M. C., Sundermeyer, J. and Schindler, S. (2006), Crystallographic Characterization of a Synthetic 1:1 End-On Copper Dioxygen Adduct Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3867–3869. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600351
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!