This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Emmy Noether grant DFG SI 761/2-2). T.L. and M.O. are supported by the LMU International Graduate School “Nanobiotechnology”.
A Surface-Bound DNA Switch Driven by a Chemical Oscillator†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 30, pages 5007–5010, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Liedl, T., Olapinski, M. and Simmel, F. C. (2006), A Surface-Bound DNA Switch Driven by a Chemical Oscillator. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5007–5010. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600353
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!