J.L. gratefully acknowledges support from the NSF in form of a CAREER grant (DMR-0449462) and funding from the NSF under the MRI program (DMR-0420785). We thank Prof. Larson, University of Michigan, for use of the fluorescence microscope and Prof. J. Kim, Materials Science and Engineering, University of Michigan, for use of the spectrofluorometer.
Reactive Polymer Coatings that “Click”†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 20, pages 3360–3363, May 12, 2006
How to Cite
Nandivada, H., Chen, H.-Y., Bondarenko, L. and Lahann, J. (2006), Reactive Polymer Coatings that “Click”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3360–3363. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600357
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!