Support by the DFG research training group GRK 782 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged. We are grateful to A. de Meijere for advice on nomenclature, U. Buck, C. Rice, and U. Schmitt for help and discussions, and A. Bochenkova for preliminary MP2 studies.
Chirality-Induced Switch in Hydrogen-Bond Topology: Tetrameric Methyl Lactate Clusters in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 21, pages 3440–3445, May 19, 2006
How to Cite
Adler, T. B., Borho, N., Reiher, M. and Suhm, M. A. (2006), Chirality-Induced Switch in Hydrogen-Bond Topology: Tetrameric Methyl Lactate Clusters in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3440–3445. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600380
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!