We thank Rona Pitschke for technical help throughout electron microscopy. The Max Planck Society is acknowledged for support within the framework of the project house “ENERCHEM”.
Chemical Synthesis of Mesoporous Carbon Nitrides Using Hard Templates and Their Use as a Metal-Free Catalyst for Friedel–Crafts Reaction of Benzene†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 27, pages 4467–4471, July 3, 2006
How to Cite
Goettmann, F., Fischer, A., Antonietti, M. and Thomas, A. (2006), Chemical Synthesis of Mesoporous Carbon Nitrides Using Hard Templates and Their Use as a Metal-Free Catalyst for Friedel–Crafts Reaction of Benzene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 4467–4471. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600412
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!