P.S.P. thanks the Swiss National Science Foundation, the Bundesamt für Bildung und Wissenschaft, and the ETHZ for financial support. I.F. thanks the Junta de Andalucía for a research contract. We also thank Johnson Matthey for the loan of precious metals.
High-Yield Ruthenium-Catalyzed Friedel–Crafts-Type Allylation Reactions Using Dicationic RuIV Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 38, pages 6386–6391, September 25, 2006
How to Cite
Fernández, I., Hermatschweiler, R., Breher, F., Pregosin, P. S., Veiros, L. F. and Calhorda, M. J. (2006), High-Yield Ruthenium-Catalyzed Friedel–Crafts-Type Allylation Reactions Using Dicationic RuIV Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6386–6391. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600447
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Bundesamt für Bildung und Wissenschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!