This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20531060, 10474101, 20418001, 20571078, and 20421101), and the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2005CB623602). This project is partly supported by National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China.
Controlled Self-Assembly Behavior of an Amphiphilic Bisporphyrin–Bipyridinium–Palladium Complex: From Multibilayer Vesicles to Hollow Capsules†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 22, pages 3639–3643, May 26, 2006
How to Cite
Li, Y., Li, X., Li, Y., Liu, H., Wang, S., Gan, H., Li, J., Wang, N., He, X. and Zhu, D. (2006), Controlled Self-Assembly Behavior of an Amphiphilic Bisporphyrin–Bipyridinium–Palladium Complex: From Multibilayer Vesicles to Hollow Capsules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3639–3643. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600554
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!