This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20531060, 10474101, 20418001, 20571078, and 20421101), and the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2005CB623602). This project is partly supported by National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China.
Controlled Self-Assembly Behavior of an Amphiphilic Bisporphyrin–Bipyridinium–Palladium Complex: From Multibilayer Vesicles to Hollow Capsules†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 22, pages 3639–3643, May 26, 2006
How to Cite
Li, Y., Li, X., Li, Y., Liu, H., Wang, S., Gan, H., Li, J., Wang, N., He, X. and Zhu, D. (2006), Controlled Self-Assembly Behavior of an Amphiphilic Bisporphyrin–Bipyridinium–Palladium Complex: From Multibilayer Vesicles to Hollow Capsules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 3639–3643. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600554
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!