This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (17350047, 17590087) and by Japan Science & Technology (JST) Agency, Innovation Plaza Tokai. T.F. is grateful for research fellowships from JSPS. We thank Dr. Jon Bordner, Shin-ichi Sakemi, and Dr. Masami Nakane, Pfizer Inc., for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Fluorobis(phenylsulfonyl)methane: A Fluoromethide Equivalent and Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Monofluoromethylation†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 30, pages 4973–4977, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Fukuzumi, T., Shibata, N., Sugiura, M., Yasui, H., Nakamura, S. and Toru, T. (2006), Fluorobis(phenylsulfonyl)methane: A Fluoromethide Equivalent and Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Monofluoromethylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 4973–4977. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600625
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!