The authors thank U. Plutowski, C. Ahlborn, and S. Vogel for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the DFG (grant No. 1063/1-3) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Four-Color, Enzyme-Free Interrogation of DNA Sequences with Chemically Activated, 3′-Fluorophore-Labeled Nucleotides†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6144–6148, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Griesang, N., Gießler, K., Lommel, T. and Richert, C. (2006), Four-Color, Enzyme-Free Interrogation of DNA Sequences with Chemically Activated, 3′-Fluorophore-Labeled Nucleotides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6144–6148. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600804
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2006
- DFG. Grant Number: 1063/1-3
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!