This work was supported by the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. H.J.K., E.L., and Z.H. thank the Seoul Science Fellowship Program.
Self-Assembling Molecular Dumbbells: From Nanohelices to Nanocapsules Triggered by Guest Intercalation†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 32, pages 5304–5307, August 11, 2006
How to Cite
Ryu, J.-H., Kim, H.-J., Huang, Z., Lee, E. and Lee, M. (2006), Self-Assembling Molecular Dumbbells: From Nanohelices to Nanocapsules Triggered by Guest Intercalation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5304–5307. doi: 10.1002/anie.200600971
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!