This work was made possible by a grant from The Danish National Research Foundation. A.L. thanks Eusko Jaurlaritza/Gobierno Vasco for financial support (postdoctoral fellowship). J.F. thanks The Wenner–Gren Foundation for a grant. Thanks are expressed to Dr. Jacob Overgaard from the Department of Chemistry, Aarhus University for performing the X-ray crystal structure analysis.
Organocatalytic Conjugate Addition of Malonates to α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes: Asymmetric Formal Synthesis of (−)-Paroxetine, Chiral Lactams, and Lactones†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 26, pages 4305–4309, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Brandau, S., Landa, A., Franzén, J., Marigo, M. and Jørgensen, K. A. (2006), Organocatalytic Conjugate Addition of Malonates to α,β-Unsaturated Aldehydes: Asymmetric Formal Synthesis of (−)-Paroxetine, Chiral Lactams, and Lactones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 4305–4309. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601025
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!