D.N.R. is grateful to Prof. C. Chidsey for discussions. This work was supported by NanoImpuls/NanoNed, the nanotechnology program of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (grant TTF6329).
“Click” Chemistry by Microcontact Printing†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 32, pages 5292–5296, August 11, 2006
How to Cite
Rozkiewicz, D. I., Jańczewski, D., Verboom, W., Ravoo, B. J. and Reinhoudt, D. N. (2006), “Click” Chemistry by Microcontact Printing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5292–5296. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601090
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!