We thank F. Bahrami, M. Delarue, P. A. Kaminski, and S. Wain-Hobson for critical comments on the manuscript, T. Huynh-Dinh and P. E. Bost for advice, and C. Gouyette, O. Helynck, and V. Huteau for technical help. This work was supported by the Ministère de la Recherche (ACI blanche), the CNRS (Programme Physique et Chimie du Vivant), and the Pasteur–Weizmann Foundation.
A Population of Thermostable Reverse Transcriptases Evolved from Thermus aquaticus DNA Polymerase I by Phage Display†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6133–6137, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Vichier-Guerre, S., Ferris, S., Auberger, N., Mahiddine, K. and Jestin, J.-L. (2006), A Population of Thermostable Reverse Transcriptases Evolved from Thermus aquaticus DNA Polymerase I by Phage Display. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6133–6137. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601217
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2006
Vol. 49, Issue 7, 1184, Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!