This work was supported by the State of Schleswig-Holstein. We thank Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Bensch for allowing us to use his equipment and Dr. Michael Bolte, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry Frankfurt, for collecting the data of modification II.
New News about an Old Drug: Investigations on the Polymorphism of Triamcinolone Acetonide†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 38, pages 6381–6383, September 25, 2006
How to Cite
Näther, C. and Jeß, I. (2006), New News about an Old Drug: Investigations on the Polymorphism of Triamcinolone Acetonide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6381–6383. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601468
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!