Financial support for this research was provided by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (MEXT), and the 21st century COE program (to K.S. and S.S.). We thank Prof. M. Irie, Dr. K. Matsuda, and Mr. H. Muto for the measurement of UV/Vis absorption spectra of the single crystal, Prof. Y. Hisaeda, Dr. H. Shimakoshi, and Dr. I. Aritome for X-ray diffraction measurements, and Prof. N. Kimizuka, Dr. K. Kuroiwa, and Mr. H. Matsukizono for XPS measurements. K.S. is especially grateful to Keyence Corporation for use of a 3D real surface view microscope.
Anisotropic Decoration of Gold Nanoparticles onto Specific Crystal Faces of Organic Single Crystals†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 29, pages 4764–4767, July 17, 2006
How to Cite
Fujiki, Y., Tokunaga, N., Shinkai, S. and Sada, K. (2006), Anisotropic Decoration of Gold Nanoparticles onto Specific Crystal Faces of Organic Single Crystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 4764–4767. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601470
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!