F.N.C. gratefully acknowledges financial support from the US Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550-05-1-0276), the US National Science Foundation (CAREER Award CHE-0134782), the American Chemical Society (44138-AC3), and the BGSU Technologies Innovations Enhancement Program.
Photochemical Upconversion: Anthracene Dimerization Sensitized to Visible Light by a RuII Chromophore†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 36, pages 5957–5959, September 11, 2006
How to Cite
Islangulov, R. R. and Castellano, F. N. (2006), Photochemical Upconversion: Anthracene Dimerization Sensitized to Visible Light by a RuII Chromophore. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5957–5959. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601615
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2006
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-05-1-0276
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER Award CHE-0134782
- American Chemical Society. Grant Number: 44138-AC3
- BGSU Technologies Innovations Enhancement Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!