We thank the University of St Andrews and the EPSRC for financial support. We are grateful to Caroline Horsburgh (mass spectrometry) and Melanja Smith (NMR spectroscopy) for technical assistance. We thank Prof G. von Kiedrowski for providing us with a copy of his SimFit program.
Design and Implementation of a Highly Selective Minimal Self-Replicating System†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 38, pages 6344–6348, September 25, 2006
How to Cite
Kassianidis, E. and Philp, D. (2006), Design and Implementation of a Highly Selective Minimal Self-Replicating System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6344–6348. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601845
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2006
- University of St Andrews
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!