Generous financial support from the MPG, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (fellowship to C.N.), and the NSERC, Canada (fellowship to M.T.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. R. Riveiros for assistance in the initial phase of this project, and Dr. R. Mynott, B. Gabor, and C. Wirtz for their invaluable help with the structure assignment of several key compounds.
Studies on Iejimalide B: Preparation of the Seco Acid and Identification of the Molecule's “Achilles Heel”†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 35, pages 5832–5837, September 4, 2006
How to Cite
Fürstner, A., Aïssa, C., Chevrier, C., Teplý, F., Nevado, C. and Tremblay, M. (2006), Studies on Iejimalide B: Preparation of the Seco Acid and Identification of the Molecule's “Achilles Heel”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 5832–5837. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601859
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!