We thank Prof. M. Pierini (University of Rome “La Sapienza”) for a preliminary HPLC simulation, Prof. M. Gullotti (University of Milan) for CD spectra, and Jasco Europe Srl for technical assistance in HPLC experiments with a circular dichroism detector. T.B. is grateful to the Dipartimento di Chimica Organica e Industriale of the Università di Milano for hospitality. Financial support from project FIRB2003-RBNE033 KMIA is acknowledged.
Configurationally Stable Molecular Propellers: First Resolution of Residual Enantiomers†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6193–6196, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Benincori, T., Celentano, G., Pilati, T., Ponti, A., Rizzo, S. and Sannicolò, F. (2006), Configurationally Stable Molecular Propellers: First Resolution of Residual Enantiomers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6193–6196. doi: 10.1002/anie.200601869
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
Vol. 45, Issue 47, 7870, Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!