This study was supported by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (New Delhi), and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR, Task Force Program, CMM 22). The authors thank Robert Philip for assistance with AFM studies, M. R. Chandran for SEM measurements, Dr. J. D. Sudha for the rheological studies, and Dr. M. R. Pillai (Director of the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum) for TEM and confocal laser scanning microscopy experiments. N.S.S.K., S.V., and G.N. thank the CSIR (Government of India) for research fellowships (This is manuscript no. RRLT-PPS-218).
Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Donor–Acceptor-Substituted Butadiene Amphiphiles into Photoresponsive Vesicles and Gels†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 38, pages 6317–6321, September 25, 2006
How to Cite
Kumar, N. S. S., Varghese, S., Narayan, G. and Das, S. (2006), Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Donor–Acceptor-Substituted Butadiene Amphiphiles into Photoresponsive Vesicles and Gels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6317–6321. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602088
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2006
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Government of India (New Delhi)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Grant Number: CMM 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!