We are indebted to the CNRS, the Ministère délégué à l'Enseignement supérieur et à la Recherche, the Région Rhônes-Alpes, and CPE Lyon for financial support. We would also like to thank our industrial partners INEOS and BP for continuous support, and more specifically S. Chakka, B. M. Maunders, S. Spitzmesser, and G. J. Sunley. Finally, we thank the graduate students and postdoctoral fellows who carry out research in the LCOMS.
From Olefin to Alkane Metathesis: A Historical Point of View†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6082–6085, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Basset, J.-M., Copéret, C., Soulivong, D., Taoufik, M. and Thivolle-Cazat, J. (2006), From Olefin to Alkane Metathesis: A Historical Point of View. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6082–6085. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602155
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Ministère délégué à l'Enseignement supérieur et à la Recherche
- Région Rhônes-Alpes,
- CPE Lyon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!