We thank the EPSRC for funding and for access to the National Mass Spectrometry facility.
Cationic Terminal Borylene Complexes: Structure/Bonding Analysis and [4+1] Cycloaddition Reactivity of a BN Vinylidene Analogue†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6118–6122, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Aldridge, S., Jones, C., Gans-Eichler, T., Stasch, A., Kays (née Coombs), D. L., Coombs, N. D. and Willock, D. J. (2006), Cationic Terminal Borylene Complexes: Structure/Bonding Analysis and [4+1] Cycloaddition Reactivity of a BN Vinylidene Analogue. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6118–6122. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602162
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!