Financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia (BQU2003-09215-C03-02) Bancaixa-UJI (P/IB2004-38), and Generalitat Valenciana (GRUPOS 04/031) is gratefully acknowledged. I.A. and M.B. thank MEC for financial support (Ramón y Cajal and FPU Programs, respectively).
Anion-Templated Syntheses of Pseudopeptidic Macrocycles†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6155–6159, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Bru, M., Alfonso, I., Burguete, M. I. and Luis, S. V. (2006), Anion-Templated Syntheses of Pseudopeptidic Macrocycles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6155–6159. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602206
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- Spanish Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia. Grant Number: BQU2003-09215-C03-02
- Bancaixa-UJI. Grant Number: P/IB2004-38
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GRUPOS 04/031
- Ramón y Cajal
- FPU Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!