This research was supported in part by FAPESP, FINEP-MCT, CNPq, and CAPES.
On the Species Involved in the Vaporization of Imidazolium Ionic Liquids in a Steam-Distillation-Like Process†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 43, pages 7251–7254, November 6, 2006
How to Cite
DaSilveira Neto, B. A., Santos, L. S., Nachtigall, F. M., Eberlin, M. N. and Dupont, J. (2006), On the Species Involved in the Vaporization of Imidazolium Ionic Liquids in a Steam-Distillation-Like Process. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7251–7254. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602219
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!