This work was supported by the NIH (GM-43214 and P50 GM069721). M.P.L. gratefully acknowledges the NSERC and La Fondation Baxter et Alma Ricard for graduate scholarships. Dr. Richard Staples is acknowledged for the determination of the crystal structure of 22.
A Chiral Primary Amine Thiourea Catalyst for the Highly Enantioselective Direct Conjugate Addition of α,α-Disubstituted Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 38, pages 6366–6370, September 25, 2006
How to Cite
Lalonde, M. P., Chen, Y. and Jacobsen, E. N. (2006), A Chiral Primary Amine Thiourea Catalyst for the Highly Enantioselective Direct Conjugate Addition of α,α-Disubstituted Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6366–6370. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602221
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM-43214, P50 GM069721
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!