Boron-Containing Two-Photon-Absorbing Chromophores, Part 1. This work was supported by the CNRS and University Louis Pasteur of Strasbourg. A.H. is grateful to the French ministry of research for a fellowship. We thank Prof. Dr. R. Welter and Dr. A. De Cian for the solution of the X-ray crystal structure.
Boron-Containing Two-Photon-Absorbing Chromophores: Electronic Interaction through the Cyclodiborazane Core†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 39, pages 6466–6469, October 6, 2006
How to Cite
Hayek, A., Nicoud, J.-F., Bolze, F., Bourgogne, C. and Baldeck, P. L. (2006), Boron-Containing Two-Photon-Absorbing Chromophores: Electronic Interaction through the Cyclodiborazane Core. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6466–6469. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602266
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
- University Louis Pasteur of Strasbourg
- French ministry of research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!