This research was supported by a Swiss National Science Foundation Grant and ETH Zürich. I.L. is grateful to the Roche Research Foundation and the Novartis Foundation for postdoctoral fellowships.
Iridium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Allylic Alcohols: Silanolates as Hydroxide Equivalents†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 37, pages 6204–6207, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Lyothier, I., Defieber, C. and Carreira, E. M. (2006), Iridium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Synthesis of Allylic Alcohols: Silanolates as Hydroxide Equivalents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6204–6207. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602408
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Swiss National Science Foundation Grant
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!