We are grateful for financial support from the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research, and the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain.
PdII-Catalyzed Aerobic Allylic Oxidative Carbocyclization of Allene-Substituted Olefins: Immobilization of an Oxygen-Activating Catalyst†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 41, pages 6914–6917, October 20, 2006
How to Cite
Piera, J., Närhi, K. and Bäckvall, J.-E. (2006), PdII-Catalyzed Aerobic Allylic Oxidative Carbocyclization of Allene-Substituted Olefins: Immobilization of an Oxygen-Activating Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6914–6917. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602421
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2005
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!