This work was supported in part by the Brain-Korea 21 Program of the Korea Ministry of Education and by the Hyperstructured Organic Materials Research Center of Seoul National University.
A Highly Efficient Palladium Nanocatalyst Anchored on a Magnetically Functionalized Polymer-Nanotube Support†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 45, pages 7564–7567, November 20, 2006
How to Cite
Ko, S. and Jang, J. (2006), A Highly Efficient Palladium Nanocatalyst Anchored on a Magnetically Functionalized Polymer-Nanotube Support. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7564–7567. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602456
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2006
- Korea Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!