This work was supported by the SORST program of the Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency and the 21st Century Center of Excellence (COE) program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
Noble-Metal/Cr2O3 Core/Shell Nanoparticles as a Cocatalyst for Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 46, pages 7806–7809, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Maeda, K., Teramura, K., Lu, D., Saito, N., Inoue, Y. and Domen, K. (2006), Noble-Metal/Cr2O3 Core/Shell Nanoparticles as a Cocatalyst for Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7806–7809. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602473
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!