We thank the ETH Zürich, the University of Zürich, and the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds for financial support. PLP=pyridoxal 5′-phosphate.
Stereoselectivity and Expanded Substrate Scope of an Engineered PLP-Dependent Aldolase†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 41, pages 6824–6826, October 20, 2006
How to Cite
Seebeck, F. P., Guainazzi, A., Amoreira, C., Baldridge, K. K. and Hilvert, D. (2006), Stereoselectivity and Expanded Substrate Scope of an Engineered PLP-Dependent Aldolase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 6824–6826. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602529
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2006
- ETH Zürich
- University of Zürich
- Schweizerischer Nationalfonds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!