This research was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) (grant no. 16685020) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and the Iketani Science and Technology Foundation.
Ligand-Free Platinum Nanoparticles Encapsulated in a Hollow Porous Carbon Shell as a Highly Active Heterogeneous Hydrogenation Catalyst†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 42, pages 7063–7066, October 27, 2006
How to Cite
Ikeda, S., Ishino, S., Harada, T., Okamoto, N., Sakata, T., Mori, H., Kuwabata, S., Torimoto, T. and Matsumura, M. (2006), Ligand-Free Platinum Nanoparticles Encapsulated in a Hollow Porous Carbon Shell as a Highly Active Heterogeneous Hydrogenation Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7063–7066. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602700
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 16685020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!