This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Discovery and Research Tools grants to D.G. and a graduate fellowship to K.N.), the Canada Foundation for Innovation, and the BC Knowledge Development Fund. We thank Dr. Nick Burlinson for assistance with the 31P NMR experiments.
Ambient-Temperature Living Anionic Polymerization of Phosphaalkenes: Homopolymers and Block Copolymers with Controlled Chain Lengths†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 43, pages 7271–7274, November 6, 2006
How to Cite
Noonan, K. J. T. and Gates, D. P. (2006), Ambient-Temperature Living Anionic Polymerization of Phosphaalkenes: Homopolymers and Block Copolymers with Controlled Chain Lengths. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7271–7274. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602955
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- BC Knowledge Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!