The authors thank the Singapore–Massachusetts Institute of Technology Alliance (SMA) for a postdoctoral fellowship for Z.L. and the National University of Singapore for research funding.
Monodisperse Silica-Coated Polyvinylpyrrolidone/NaYF4 Nanocrystals with Multicolor Upconversion Fluorescence Emission†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 46, pages 7732–7735, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Li, Z. and Zhang, Y. (2006), Monodisperse Silica-Coated Polyvinylpyrrolidone/NaYF4 Nanocrystals with Multicolor Upconversion Fluorescence Emission. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7732–7735. doi: 10.1002/anie.200602975
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2006
- National University of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!