This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities.
Morphological Control of Catalytically Active Platinum Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 46, pages 7824–7828, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, H., Habas, S. E., Kweskin, S., Butcher, D., Somorjai, G. A. and Yang, P. (2006), Morphological Control of Catalytically Active Platinum Nanocrystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7824–7828. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603068
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!