Financial support by the Access to Research Infrastructures activity in the 6th Framework Programme of the EC (contract no. RII3-026145, EU-NMR) and from the French National Research Agency is gratefully acknowledged (ANR JC 2005). Financial support from the Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (COFIN 2005, prot. no. 2005039878) and Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze is acknowledged.
Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of a Paramagnetic Protein: Assignment and Study of Human Dimeric Oxidized CuII–ZnII Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1079–1082, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Pintacuda, G., Giraud, N., Pierattelli, R., Böckmann, A., Bertini, I. and Emsley, L. (2007), Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of a Paramagnetic Protein: Assignment and Study of Human Dimeric Oxidized CuII–ZnII Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1079–1082. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603093
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- EC. Grant Number: RII3-026145, EU-NMR
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR JC 2005
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: COFIN 2005, prot. no. 2005039878
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!