Financial support by the Access to Research Infrastructures activity in the 6th Framework Programme of the EC (contract no. RII3-026145, EU-NMR) and from the French National Research Agency is gratefully acknowledged (ANR JC 2005). Financial support from the Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (COFIN 2005, prot. no. 2005039878) and Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze is acknowledged.
Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of a Paramagnetic Protein: Assignment and Study of Human Dimeric Oxidized CuII–ZnII Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1079–1082, February 5, 2007
How to Cite
Pintacuda, G., Giraud, N., Pierattelli, R., Böckmann, A., Bertini, I. and Emsley, L. (2007), Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of a Paramagnetic Protein: Assignment and Study of Human Dimeric Oxidized CuII–ZnII Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1079–1082. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603093
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- EC. Grant Number: RII3-026145, EU-NMR
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR JC 2005
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: COFIN 2005, prot. no. 2005039878
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2002/2007/z603093_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.