This material is based upon work supported by the US Department of Energy (DE-FG02-01ER63179), the National Science Foundation through a Science and Technology Center of Advanced Materials for Purification of Water with Systems (WaterCAMPWS; CTS-0120978) and a Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSEC; DMR-0117792) program, and by the US Army Research Laboratory and the US Army Research Office (DAAD19-03-1-0227).
A Simple and Sensitive “Dipstick” Test in Serum Based on Lateral Flow Separation of Aptamer-Linked Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 45, Issue 47, pages 7955–7959, December 4, 2006
How to Cite
Liu, J., Mazumdar, D. and Lu, Y. (2006), A Simple and Sensitive “Dipstick” Test in Serum Based on Lateral Flow Separation of Aptamer-Linked Nanostructures. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 45: 7955–7959. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603106
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER63179
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0120978
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0117792
- US Army Research Laboratory
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-1-0227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!