We gratefully acknowledge the Creative Research Initiatives and BK 21 programs for support of this work. We also thank Prof. W.-C. Zin for helpful discussions and Prof. Jaheon Kim for helping us solve the X-ray crystal structure. The X-ray diffraction measurements were performed at the Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (Beamlines 3C2, 4C1, and 4A).
Cucurbituril: A Simple Macrocyclic, pH-Triggered Hydrogelator Exhibiting Guest-Induced Stimuli-Responsive Behavior†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 1-2, pages 210–213, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Hwang, I., Jeon, W., Kim, H.-J., Kim, D., Kim, H., Selvapalam, N., Fujita, N., Shinkai, S. and Kim, K. (2007), Cucurbituril: A Simple Macrocyclic, pH-Triggered Hydrogelator Exhibiting Guest-Induced Stimuli-Responsive Behavior. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 210–213. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603149
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- Creative Research Initiatives
- BK 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!