Financial support of this work by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged. We are grateful to a reviewer for valuable comments and suggestions.
Pronounced Ligand Effects and the Role of Formal Oxidation States in the Nickel-Mediated Thermal Activation of Methane†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1641–1644, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Schlangen, M., Schröder, D. and Schwarz, H. (2007), Pronounced Ligand Effects and the Role of Formal Oxidation States in the Nickel-Mediated Thermal Activation of Methane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1641–1644. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603266
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!