This work was supported financially by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20574077, 20471063, 20403022, and 90206035) and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, as well as the German Max Planck Society collaboration project. The authors acknowledge Hans Riegler for critical reading of the manuscript.
Transition of Cationic Dipeptide Nanotubes into Vesicles and Oligonucleotide Delivery†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 14, pages 2431–2434, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
Yan, X., He, Q., Wang, K., Duan, L., Cui, Y. and Li, J. (2007), Transition of Cationic Dipeptide Nanotubes into Vesicles and Oligonucleotide Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2431–2434. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603387
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20574077, 20471063, 20403022, 90206035
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!