This work is part of the European Science Foundation EUROCORES (Programmes SONS-FUN-SMARTS I and II) and was also supported by funds from the DGI, Spain (project EMOCIONa, CTQ2006-06333/BQU), and the EC Sixth Framework Programme MAGMANet NoE (Contract no. 515767-2). N.C. thanks the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología for a PhD fellowship.
Self-Assembled Monolayers of a Multifunctional Organic Radical†
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 13, pages 2215–2219, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Crivillers, N., Mas-Torrent, M., Perruchas, S., Roques, N., Vidal-Gancedo, J., Veciana, J., Rovira, C., Basabe-Desmonts, L., Ravoo, B., Crego-Calama, M. and Reinhoudt, David N. (2007), Self-Assembled Monolayers of a Multifunctional Organic Radical. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 2215–2219. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603599
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2006
- European Science Foundation EUROCORES
- DGI, Spain. Grant Number: EMOCIONa, CTQ2006-06333/BQU
- EC Sixth Framework Programme MAGMANet NoE. Grant Number: 515767-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!