This work was supported by the Swedish Natural Science Research Council (VR) and the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF). L.G. thanks the Swiss National Science Foundation (grant no. 200021-111645/1) for support. A.C.B. acknowledges the continuous academic support from the CNPQ (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil) and FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo, Brazil).
Reaching the Maximum Multiplicity of the Covalent Chemical Bond†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1469–1472, February 19, 2007
How to Cite
Roos, Björn O., Borin, Antonio C. and Gagliardi, L. (2007), Reaching the Maximum Multiplicity of the Covalent Chemical Bond. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 1469–1472. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603600
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2006
- Swedish Natural Science Research Council (VR)
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-111645/1
- CNPQ (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil)
- FAPESP (Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo, Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!