We thank Simone Marcus for technical assistance. This work was funded in part by the DFG (Priority program “Organocatalysis” SPP 1179). Generous support by the Max Planck Society and by Novartis (Young Investigator Award to B.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank BASF, Degussa, Merck, Saltigo, and Wacker for general support and for donating chemicals.
Catalytic Asymmetric Acylcyanation of Imines†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 612–614, January 15, 2007
How to Cite
Pan, S., Zhou, J. and List, B. (2007), Catalytic Asymmetric Acylcyanation of Imines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 612–614. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603630
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2006
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!