We thank Simone Marcus for technical assistance. This work was funded in part by the DFG (Priority program “Organocatalysis” SPP 1179). Generous support by the Max Planck Society and by Novartis (Young Investigator Award to B.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank BASF, Degussa, Merck, Saltigo, and Wacker for general support and for donating chemicals.
Catalytic Asymmetric Acylcyanation of Imines†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 612–614, January 15, 2007
How to Cite
Pan, S., Zhou, J. and List, B. (2007), Catalytic Asymmetric Acylcyanation of Imines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 612–614. doi: 10.1002/anie.200603630
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2006
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!